Thursday, March 27, 2008

It's just a little crush really...

As you are reading the headline, I must have caught your attention and made your mind quizzical and full of questions.. am I not? Yepp… when u fall in love with your best friend what wud u do? He/she is in the same building, class, bus, housing area or wherever with u? It must be tough kan? Wherever you go, you always bump with her/him… And to make things worse, he/ she feel the same way like you do. Ahah… TRAGIC!! This feeling sometimes cannot be hindered as it grows silently in our heart. Yep…been there and done that… they will make you feel guilty but at the same time you feel happy… the more u try to forget that person the harder it gets… and the nearer that person will be with you… life’s a tragic scenario isn’t it?

What if you are at the peak of moving on and you have almost finally succeed, suddenly that person SMSes you… “Hey…I miss you. I miss our moments… yada yada yada…” What do you feel? How would you react? Would you ignore that person? Would you layan that person? You must have been asking yourself… Why now? Why not 3 or 4 years ago? Why does this feeling exist between us? Why do I attracted to my best friend? Zillions of questions that you have no answer to that.

I have many experiences in this issue. *sigh*. I have fallen in love so many times with my best friends. 2 of them end up being my boyfriends. The rest? Kasih Tak Sampai. I’m not putting on fire in my best friends’ relationships. Don’t worry. I know how it feels when some one like our other halves. Classic and Tragic. Am I not right? you tell me...

No comments: