Sunday, August 17, 2008

entry filler...


i'm suck at it BIG TIME.. ego kan? ntah.. i duno.. i kept on breaking other's heart... my parents, my brothers, my friends, everybody who knows me... i no i'm not good at it at all... seriously.. it fuckin disturbed me somehow wen i think of it...

people bitching about u behind ur back... people said bad things about u... people dun believe u at all... people hate u... people do diz... people do dat.. how wud u feel? wut d'u do? swallow it evntho u no it's damn fuckin bitter..

life's a bitch...ya i no... tell me all about it... ive been facing my ups and downs in life... i wish i cud survive... becuz i no right now... at the moment of speaking... i cant... i juz cant... it is too painful to think... i hv nobody to turn to... fuck!!

No comments: