Monday, October 27, 2008

for him...

poem nih dh lame aku tulih... i'm waiting for the right moment for it to be published since die asek ungkit nape aku tak penah tulih poem utk dier... until one day we got into fight n the secret spilt... DAYMNE!!! tot of giving him a surprise on our engagement... but WTH... the secret spilt oredi anyway... shayang... i've promised you i'll write you a poem kan? so here goes...

i love you from the start
i love you deep down from the bottom of my heart...
i know sometimes talk can be cheap..
and surprise is meant to be kept...
but sometimes things can get in our way...
but you just know how to make me sway...
love is a God's gift...
i'll spend it for you for i am a spendthrift...
you give me strength..
you give me hand..
you give me everything...
to keep you in my mind...
your touch make me chill to my spine...
and i'm glad that you're mine...
i've given up so many things...
just to learn about you...
i'm ready to see what future will bring...
by saying I love you...

dear mohd shafeirul zaman,

thank you for sticking up with me... thank you for having faith in me... thank you for the love you have showered me... thank you for everything... i love you and will always do...

2 comments:

celotehcomel said...

kak jett...
so sweettttt.....
terharu saya~~~
seperti dpt merasakan "kesincerean" yg wujud btwn both of u.....

Sheffy said...

thanx dear for your poem... i really love u... i mish u...