Friday, October 31, 2008

what i have found...

my stdnt posted a comment on my FS... he wrote the caption... 'love letter for me'... i wuz wondering... wtf? i tot it wuz warning letter since i've sent a lot diz sem... but later as the gamba is complete being downloaded... this is what i found... huhu...

haa... hambik sedas... mendapat ngan i kan? bkn ngan derang je i bg diz so-called love letter... ramai lagi... biar lantakkk... sape soh mls dtg kelas... sape soh berborak dlm kelas...

*padan muke*

2 comments:

Sheffy said...

hehehe... I cudn't imagine your student can post such comment in your friendster... but I think it's a good lesson for them... rite dear?

Anonymous said...

hisyy.... sape mamat 2 org tu la tuh... teruk betoi larh... ada ka dier wt camtuh?? nmpak gaya cam xinsaf2 je u... siap taruk dlm fs