Sunday, November 15, 2009

my long awaited food..

been craving for this food wen i wuz in my early pregnancy.. tp sayang sbb mase tu bkn musim ujan.. it only appears on monsoon season only.. huhu.. so.. as for now we're in monsoon season. kan.. nk dijadikan cte.. my parents went back to jertih to visit one of my relatives who passed away, and they got diz food for me.. tp according to moi papa.. i cannot eat diz plant too much due to its medicinal value.. takut affect kt baby.. so i consumed accordingly je la.. lps selera mengidam yg mengade2 ni.. hehe.. so ladies and gentlemen.. i present diz to u.. mind u.. name die agak sentap sket.. but diz iz what we called in terengganu (plz plz plz do correct me if i'm wrong).. ubi keling.. rasenye nyum2.. i juz had a few juz now.. dh la tgh ujan.. ubi nih cicah ngan castor sugar minum plak air kopi.. perghhhhh.. cant u imagine the world or shall i say the paradise i'm living in? hehe... =)

ubi keling..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ni ubi keling ke? hehe

ekha-bella said...

yeah aku tau ubi ni. aku pn pnggil "ubi keling" gak..sib baik aku cuma ngidam nk mkn keledek rebus je. berlmbak kt kl ni :)

sarina seman said...

i call it indian root... hohoho.. but jet,u r the best at describing things. nanti datang kedai k.na, k.na nak jet promote my food,the way u describe tis ubi!